Illustrated with single-phase capacitor motor: single phase motor has two windings, the start winding and the run winding. Two windings 90 degrees apart in space. At the start windings in series a larger capacity capacitor, when you run a single phase AC windings and winding through, due to current in the capacitor to start winding ahead in time than running current of a 90-degree angle, reaching a maximum value. In time and space, forming two identical pulse magnetic field in the air gap between the stator and the rotor produces a rotating magnetic field, in the presence of a rotating magnetic field, induced in the rotor current interacts with the rotating magnetic field to generate electromagnetic torque, the motor spins.
Previous: Power System Failures And Accidents
Next: No Information
- Power System Failures And Accidents
- Maintenance Of The AC Motor
- Line Maintenance Of AC Motor
- Why Axis Of Motor Current?
- Why Did General Motors Cannot Be Us...
- Why Motor Light Not Carrying Line?
- Motor Three-phase Current Unbalance...
- Motor Lack Phase Due To What?
- Motor Bearing Overheating Due To What?
- Permanent Magnet Motor