NEMA standard motor is fully enclosed fan-cooled motor, the power level, installation size and electrical, mechanical properties are in line with NEMA standards.
Fashionable, well-made, safe and reliable, and has a low temperature rise, noise and vibration, starting torque and other characteristics. The motor uses B design, F-class insulation, the use of the coefficient of 1.15, rated voltage of 208 ~ 230 / 460V, rated frequency of 60Hz, for no special requirements of the occasion, the maximum ambient temperature does not exceed 40 ℃, elevation of not more than 1000m, Can be used as a variety of mechanical equipment supporting the power. NEMA standard motor base and end cap made of high strength cast iron, corrosion resistance, long life, the outer surface of the chassis with heat sink, easy to heat.
NEMA standard motor is fully enclosed fan-cooled motor. The series of motors in accordance with the American Society of Electrical Manufacturers NEMA standard design and manufacturing. Motor fashionable, well-made, safe and reliable. The motor has the characteristics of high efficiency, low temperature rise and low noise vibration.
The series of motor protection class IP55, insulation class F class, cooling method IC411, using NEMA standard B design, the use of the coefficient of 1.15, rated voltage of 230 / 460V, rated frequency of 60Hz. Ambient temperature range of -15 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, altitude of not more than 3,300 feet. Applicable to no special requirements of the occasion, can be used as a variety of mechanical equipment supporting the power. The motor can be specially designed and manufactured according to the user's needs, such as TC type or H class insulation, or different voltage, different frequency requirements.
Second, the model meaning
Such as: 28 4 T: "28" means that the value is equal to 4 times the center of the base (in), "4" means the base axle foot length code, "T" means the standard size of the seat mark.
36 5 TS: "36" indicates that the value is equal to 4 times the height of the center of the stand, "5" means the base of the base of the base, and "TS" means the base of the standard short axis Logo.
Third, the junction box
The motor has 9 or 12 lead wires. The lead wire length is 6 inches from the stand. The terminal mark and wiring diagram are in accordance with MG1-2.62. The terminal box has grounding mark and screw.
Fourth, NEMA standard motor installation type
T-type - with a foot of the general installation of structural type; TC type - a foot, C-type plane installation of the type of structure, the motor should be installed in line with MG1-4.03 standard.
5, NEMA standard motor ordering information
1, please specify when ordering the motor model, power, speed, voltage, frequency and installation type.
2, if any special requirements, please specify in the contract, and contact with the factory in advance.
- Principle Of Electric Engine
- Power System Failures And Accidents
- Maintenance Of The AC Motor
- Line Maintenance Of AC Motor
- Why Axis Of Motor Current?
- Why Did General Motors Cannot Be Us...
- Why Motor Light Not Carrying Line?
- Motor Three-phase Current Unbalance...
- Motor Lack Phase Due To What?
- Motor Bearing Overheating Due To What?
- The Difference Between Special Elec...
- Domestic And Foreign Special Electr...
- Special Electric Motors Development...
- What Is The Difficulty Of Doing A N...
- What Are The Common Power Of Specia...
- Domestic Special Electric Motors Ma...
- IEC Standard Motor Power Utilizatio...
- Analysis On Policy Environment Of S...
- Analysis Of Five-force Competitive ...
- Competition Analysis Of Special Ele...