(1) three-phase voltage unbalance;
(2) the motor branch-poor welding or contact is not good;
(3) motor winding short circuit or to ground, short circuit between phases;
(4) wiring errors.
Why can not be used with the 50Hz power 60Hz motor?
Design-time General Motors silicon steel sheet magnetization curves of saturated, when supply voltage is constant, the lower frequency will increase the flux and excitation
Flow, resulting in increased motor current, increasing consumption of copper, eventually leading to the motor temperature rise, which may also be due to overheating of the coil motor.
- Principle Of Electric Engine
- Power System Failures And Accidents
- Maintenance Of The AC Motor
- Line Maintenance Of AC Motor
- Why Axis Of Motor Current?
- Why Did General Motors Cannot Be Us...
- Why Motor Light Not Carrying Line?
- Motor Lack Phase Due To What?
- Motor Bearing Overheating Due To What?
- Permanent Magnet Motor
- IEC Standard Motor And GB Standard ...
- NEMA Standard Motor Mounting Type
- The Difference Between Special Elec...
- Domestic And Foreign Special Electr...
- Special Electric Motors Development...
- What Is The Difficulty Of Doing A N...
- What Are The Common Power Of Specia...