HS Code: 8501520000
Three phase AC induction motor
1. Type: Three phase induction motor
2. Construction: Totally enclosed, fan cooled, squirrel cage type
3. Insulation: F class
4. Frame and housing is cast iron.
5. Advantage: Novel design, excellent appearance, compact structure, low noise, high efficiency, larger torque, excellent starting performance, and easy service
1. Ambient temperature: -15° C<0 < 40 ° C
2. Altitude: Lower than 1000 meters aove sea level
3. Connection: Star-connection for 3KW or less whereas delta-connection for 4KW or more.
4. Duty/Rating: Continuous (S1)
5. Protection class: The main body of the motor is IP54, but the terminal box reaches IP55.
6. Cooling Method: ICO411
Y2 Series motors can be widely used as driving equipments of various machineries, such as machine tools, blowers, pumps, compressors, transporters, agricultural and food processing.
- Principle Of Electric Engine
- Power System Failures And Accidents
- Maintenance Of The AC Motor
- Line Maintenance Of AC Motor
- Why Axis Of Motor Current?
- Why Did General Motors Cannot Be Us...
- Why Motor Light Not Carrying Line?
- Motor Three-phase Current Unbalance...
- Motor Lack Phase Due To What?
- Motor Bearing Overheating Due To What?
- Ie2 AC Motors for Petroleum with Rotor