Model NO.: nema182T
Speed: Constant Speed
Number of Poles: 2
Certification: ISO9001, CCC
Rated Voltage: 208/230V/460V: Rated Frequency: 60Hz
Specification: ce, ccc, rohs
HS Code: 850152000
Number of Stator: Three-Phase
Casing Protection: Closed Type
Starting Mode: y-δ Starting
Origin: Zhejiang, China
High quality three phase electric induction motor(NEMA standard)
Motor (NEMA 48-284T frame UL/CSA certificated motors):
NEMA 48 standard motor:
1) ODP and TEFC
4) 1/2HP, 3/4HP, 1HP and 1-1/2HP
5) 3, 450rpm or 1, 725rpm
6) Rigid base, or cradle base on ODP version
1) Authorized Du Pont Nomex class F (155 degrees centigrade) insulating system, complying with UL standards. Actual motor test is well within class B (130 degrees centigrade) limit, for longer motor usage life
2) NSK ball bearing standard
3) Klixon thermal protectors
4) Constructed to CSA22.2 and UL1004 standards
5) 100% inspection on each motor
NEMA standard high efficiency motors are totally enclosed fan cooled machine(IP54). This series motors are designed and manufactured in accordance with NEMA standard of U. S. A and C390-93 standard of Canada. These motors are of a novel style and of excellent workmanship. The motors are characterized as reliability safety, minimal temperaure rise, high efficiency, low noise. Low vibration. High starting torque, etc. The motors adopt design Band class F insulation, Their service factor is 1.15. They are rated 208-230/460V, 460V or 575V and 60Hz.
Exposure to an ambient temperature in the range of -15 temperature to 40 temperature, arid to an altitude which dose not exceed 3300 nfeet. They are ideal for application with no special requirement, They can be used to drive various kinds of mechanical equipment. This series motors can be specially manufactured on request, such as T, TC, TD or H insulation class, different voltage, different frequency, etc.
There are 3, 6, 9 and 12 outleads in the terminal box.
The follow diagrams indicate the ways of connection. The length of leads 6 inches measured from Frame surface. Terminal marking and connections should accord with MG 1-2.62. There is grounding screw with grounding marking in the terminal box.
Terminal markings for Y and Delta connected Dual-voltage and Single-voltage motors.
More ifo. About other frame motors, welcome for inquiry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric motor
- The principle of electric motor
- History of development of electric ...
- Electric motors and generators
- Three-phase motor
- The function of three-phase motor
- The structure of the three-phase motor
- AC motor
- Classification of AC motor
- What is a spindle
- IEC Standard High Efficiency Ye2 Ca...
- IEC Standard AC Induction Motor wit...