According to statistics, the classification of the AC motor can be either of the following ways:
AC motors according to their functions are usually divided into alternator, AC motors and synchronous condensers categories. Due to the reversible motor status, the same motor can be used as either generators and motors.
Not very precise motors into generators and motors, but mainly for generators to run some motor some Motors main motor operation.
According to variety
AC motors are synchronous motors, asynchronous motor two classes. Synchronous motor rotor speed NS same as the speed of the rotating magnetic field, known as the synchronous speed. NS and the AC power frequency (f), the motor's magnetic pole number (p) has a strict relationship between.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric motor
- The principle of electric motor
- History of development of electric ...
- Electric motors and generators
- Three-phase motor
- The function of three-phase motor
- The structure of the three-phase motor
- AC motor
- What is a spindle
- AC motor power
- 0.55-250kw Three Phase Electric Mot...
- Conical Rotor Motor Yez Series 7.5k...
- Yx3 Series High Torque High Efficie...
- NEMA Standard High Efficient Motors
- NEMA Standard AC Electric Motor
- NEMA Standard AC Motors
- NEMA Standard Asynchronous Electric...
- Three Phase Electric Induction Moto...