AC motor three-phase system, as compared to the three-phase AC motor with single phase motor, both in performance and price of raw materials has obvious advantages. Single phase Motors three-phase Motors of the same power than small size, light weight, and low prices. Three-phase motors are self-starting capability. No starting torque of single-phase motor, in order to solve problems, some special measures are needed. Single phase motor torque the torque, noise is relatively large, but the power required is simple, especially in the family is so easy to use. Therefore small household electric motor with single phase motor and apparatus.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric motor
- The principle of electric motor
- History of development of electric ...
- Electric motors and generators
- Three-phase motor
- The function of three-phase motor
- The structure of the three-phase motor
- AC motor
- Classification of AC motor
- What is a spindle
- 0.55-250kw Three Phase Electric Mot...
- Conical Rotor Motor Yez Series 7.5k...
- Yx3 Series High Torque High Efficie...
- NEMA Standard High Efficient Motors
- NEMA Standard AC Electric Motor
- NEMA Standard AC Motors
- NEMA Standard Asynchronous Electric...
- Three Phase Electric Induction Moto...
- IEC Standard High Efficiency Ye2 Ca...