"AC motor": used to implement and AC electric machines that convert mechanical energy. Due to the development of AC power system, AC motor has become the most commonly used motors. AC motors and DC motors, compared with no commutator (see DC motor reversing), simple structure, easy to manufacture, very stable, easy to make high speed, high voltage, high current, high capacity motors. AC motor power range is very large, from a few Watts to hundreds of thousands of kilowatts, or even millions of kilowatts. In the early 1980 of the 20th century, the largest turbo-generator at 1.5 million-kilowatt. AC motors  was invented by Serbian-American scientist Nikola Tesla.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric motor
- The principle of electric motor
- History of development of electric ...
- Electric motors and generators
- Three-phase motor
- The function of three-phase motor
- The structure of the three-phase motor
- Classification of AC motor
- What is a spindle
- AC motor power
- 0.55-250kw Three Phase Electric Mot...
- Conical Rotor Motor Yez Series 7.5k...
- Yx3 Series High Torque High Efficie...
- NEMA Standard High Efficient Motors
- NEMA Standard AC Electric Motor
- NEMA Standard AC Motors
- NEMA Standard Asynchronous Electric...